Are you an IT hero? – boxportable are looking for an IT Technician to join the company.
Delivering technical excellence combined with client-facing skills, you will be confident, motivated & experienced in Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/8/10 desktop and Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server environments. You should also be proficient in cloud technologies including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Azure. You should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of computer hardware and software as well as having excellent problem solving skills.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Managing client / technical requests and providing first line support.
- Carrying out client facing on-site support and engineering visit’s and repairs.
- Maintaining accurate site documentation and ensuring business processes are followed at all times – including case logging and management through our CRM system.
- Diagnosing/troubleshooting hardware and software faults while completing software and hardware repairs to a high standard.
- Providing remote and on-site support, installation and maintenance services.
- Travel would be required to carry out on site support at client locations.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will demonstrate an excellent level of English – written and oral.
- Should always maintain the highest possible quality standards and be passionate about delivering technical excellence.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Can successfully demonstrate technical competence and the ability to troubleshoot and solve IT problems.
- Will hold a full (clean) UK driving license.
In return we can offer the opportunity to develop your technical skills and personal qualities in a busy, dynamic environment. We show a real commitment to personal development and can provide you with exposure to a variety of projects and clients.
28 days paid annual leave.
Company pension plan.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
If you are up for the challenge and feel you have the talent we are looking for, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Sorry – strictly NO agencies please!