With Office 365 you can work smarter and more flexibly by accessing your data from anywhere, any time.
Some of the benefits of using Office 365 include:
- Accessibility – Anywhere access to cloud-based email, web conferencing, file sharing and Office apps at a low predictable monthly cost.
- Familiarity – Microsoft Office 365 lets you work seamlessly with the programs you know and use most including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration – Conduct online meetings including audio, video and screen sharing. Keep in touch with colleagues and friends with Instant Messaging. Create sites to store, share and simultaneously edit documents with your colleagues, and avoid the muddle of multiple versions of the same document.
- Manageability – Control your computing devices, and present a consistent interface across your entire workforce. Scale up or down in line with your business requirements.
- Future Proof – Microsoft Office 365 gives you access to the very latest technology, regardless of your size and without the need for significant investment, for a manageable monthly per user fee.
- Fully installed Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Business class email – calendar, and contacts with 50 GB mailbox storage per user.
- Enterprise class reliability – with Microsoft’s 99.9% availability guarantee you can be assured access to your data at all times.
- Office when and where you need it – work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are. An Office 365 subscription includes access to the full Office Online suite meaning you can access your favourite Office applications on the go on all of your devices! Each subscription allows you to install the full Office suite on up to 5 devices.