Do you share our passion for delivering first class IT solutions? We may have just the opportunity you are looking for!
We’re looking to hire an IT Technician, working from our Fraserburgh office. Delivering technical excellence combined with client-facing skills, you’ll be confident, motivated & experienced in Microsoft technologies including Windows XP/Vista/7/8 desktop environments. You should be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of computer hardware and software as well as being able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Managing clients / technical requests & good time management is essential
- Diagnosing/troubleshooting hardware and software faults
- Completing software and hardware repairs to a high standard
- Providing remote and on-site support, installation and maintenance services
The successful candidate:
- Will demonstrate an excellent level of English/written and oral
- Should always maintain the highest possible quality standards
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Can successfully demonstrate technical competence and the ability to troubleshoot and solve IT problems
- A full UK driving licence is required for this role
In return we can offer the opportunity to develop your technical skills and personal qualities in a busy, dynamic environment. We show a real commitment to personal development and can provide you with exposure to a variety of projects and clients plus the opportunity to collaborate with professionals in the areas of design and technology.
If you are up for the challenge and feel you have the talent we are looking for, please send us your CV by email to email@example.com. The business is at the moment going through a period of significant, but stable growth with the launch of a new brand and new office space on the horizon so it is an exciting time to join and grow with us.